COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATES
The Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant is open for dinner and wine delivery seven days a week. Enjoy touch-less take-out and delivery options.
- Touch-less Take-Out and Delivery available every day from 5-10 pm
- We would love if you ordered through our online menu, we do offer delivery!
- Our menu will change as we are adapting to new service offerings! Follow our Instagram for the most recent updates
- We do have some options available on Caviar, Post Mates, and Door Dash
A few things to consider prior to making reservations:
- To accommodate everyone there is a 90min max per table. Starting at your reservation time or when seated.
- Please keep your mask on while seated or moving through the restaurant.
- Mask must be on unless eating or drinking
- Please ensure mask is on anytime an employee is approaching or at the table.
- Guests must be seated at all times. Let’s be social but please stay at your table for everyone’s safety!
- Lastly… we have missed you and welcome you with a smile, even if you can’t see it behind our mask!
OUR COMMITMENT TO A BETTER FOOD SYSTEM
Local Kitchen and Wine Merchant is working to create a better food system for all, and that includes farm animals too. That’s why we are committed to sourcing all 100% of our meat and poultry from farms that achieve an animal welfare certification recognized by Eat REAL and the ASPCA® Shop With Your Heart program by 2021.
Furthermore, by 2024, we will source only chicken certified by Global Animal Partnership (GAP) or another third-party auditing animal welfare certification program that meets or betters GAP’s standards for broiler breeds and rearing conditions (including lighting, litter, space, and enrichment). We will also make sure that our birds are processed in a system that utilizes a pre-shackle multi-step controlled-atmosphere processing system that’s widely hailed as more humane.
We use Good Start Packaging products made from renewable plant-based resources and are 100% compostable.